At the David Horowitz Freedom Center Restoration Weekend (November 18-21) Pamela Geller received the Annie Taylor Award.
There is a fabulous introduction by Robert Spencer followed by an inspiring speech by the intrepid, Pamela Geller!
(click player to pay the video)
Filed under: mayor bloomberg sells out
UPDATE: Video and pictures of our Troops and Families is posted here
** ** ** ** **
Point of Information : Some things don’t change.
Like… permitting anti-War Leftists to disrespect our enlisted men and women by marching in the Annual Veterans Day Parade. ( As well as new participants we didn’t expect to see in the ‘Death Car’)
Why aren’t they told to march in their own parade?
The parade requires those who wish to walk to submit profiles that say they will not be political.
Looking at the signs and street theatre coffins from 2007 (this isn’t political?)
And 20010, we noticed the addition of a VERY POLITICAL black ‘Death Car “.
They yelled something in Arabic ….smiling….
Makes us wonder… IVAW, Granny “Peace ” Brigade, Code Pinkos: What’s Up, America?
This is like having Democrats joining a Republican club…like have Muslims join a synagogue …like…. helping the Franken-Monster become a Senator with all those hidden ballots (that popped-up in trunks and closets.)
Even though the Reviewing Stand ignored these Seditionists , our familes had to suffer through “Troops Home Now. Troops Home Now” .
Wonder if we’d be permitted to march in protest in a Anti-War or pro-”Pali” parade. Most assuredly the police etc etc (even the Mayor) would boom-forth with a resounding “NO Dice!”
Some bridges go only one-way and this bridge isn’t looking so good….
UPDATE- Nov. 11- Please scroll down for the Q and and A (in 2 parts)
On November 9, 2010 at 2; 30 PM, the Center For Security Policy held a New York Press Briefing and Panel Discussion at The Womens’ Republican Club at 3 W. 51st St in Manhattan.It was a riveting two hours.
In spite of a slight audio glitch with the sound system at the club, the press briefing and panel went superbly well. This was a very informative presentation and not only worth listening to but now it’s to own a copy of the 370 page Team B II report though Amazon. (pdf is here)
The Team B II panel was represented by Frank Gaffney:
Andrew C. McCarthy:
The panel concluded with Gaffney(followed by the Q and A)
The Q and A in 2 parts — Part 6 (First half)
Conclusion- Part 7
The panel is also posted here (all-in-one)
The distinguished contributors to the report include:
- LIEUTENANT GENERAL WILLIAM G. “JERRY” BOYKIN, US Army (Ret.), former Deputy Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence
- LIEUTENANT GENERAL HARRY EDWARD SOYSTER, US Army (Ret.), former Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
- AMBASSADOR HENRY COOPER, former Chief Negotiator, Defense and Space Talks, former Director, Strategic Defense Initiative
- STEPHEN C. COUGHLIN, ESQ., Major (Res.) USA, former Senior Consultant, Office of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- MICHAEL DEL ROSSO, Senior Fellow, Claremont Institute and Center for Security Policy
- FRANK J. GAFFNEY, JR., former Assistant Secretary of Defense for International Security Policy (Acting), President, Center for Security Policy
- JOHN GUANDOLO, former Special Agent, Counter-Terrorism Division, Federal Bureau of Investigation
- ADMIRAL JAMES A. “ACE” LYONS, US Navy (Ret.), former Commander-in-Chief, Pacific Fleet
- BRIAN KENNEDY, President, Claremont Institute
- CLARE M. LOPEZ, Senior Fellow, Center for Security Policy
- ANDREW C. MCCARTHY, former Chief Assistant U.S. Attorney; Senior Fellow, National Review Institute; Contributing Editor, National Review
- PATRICK POOLE, Consultant to the military and law enforcement on anti-terrorism issues
- JOSEPH E. SCHMITZ, former Inspector General, Department of Defense
- TOM TRENTO, Executive Director, Florida Security Council
- J. MICHAEL WALLER, Annenberg Professor of International Communication, Institute of World Politics, and Vice President for Information Operations, Center for Security Policy
- DIANA WEST, author and columnist
- R. JAMES WOOLSEY, former Director of Central Intelligence
- DAVID YERUSHALMI, ESQ., General Counsel to the Center for Security Policy
Also, at this Press Briefing Gaffney announced that the Team will be distributing copies of the report to the winners of the 2010 elections and other members of Congress to Investigate Islamist Shariah Influence on U.S. Security Policies.